mostlyharmless2kmostlyharmless2k

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

juice (.) juice (.)

Great!

Oh man, that was awesome. I laughed so hard! A little predictable, but that's ok.

Particle Man!1!@! yay! Particle Man!1!@! yay!

I've been waiting for someone to do this for so very long... Great job! You should really keep making TMBG vids.

Nordon: Adventures ep.1 Nordon: Adventures ep.1

Twas OK

I think the whole style may have some potential. It has sort of an epic feel to it. I think with a lot more practice, you could be one of the forerunners of the flash people on this site. I think that when you're writing the written dialogue, you should proofread it more carefully, because a typo will distract from the story. I think there should be more action, definitely. I liked your choice of music, but I can't really say I don't like it because I kinda wrote it. But back to the style. The font did a lot to enhance the feel of the flash, and so did the old-style drawings and stuff. The guy I think should be made more carefully.

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

Cute

Cute is the only word I can think of for this movie. It's not super funny, but it has a quality to it that makes it a little better than most videos. Sure, an action, shoot-em-up death video will keep your attention, but this one was fun to watch.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Great job.

I saw the original a long time ago, and I enjoyed it. The graphics weren't all that great, but the song was catchy. Nobody else I knew seemed to like it, but I did. Now, there's tons of high-quality video, with an even better mastering of the song.

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

Loved it!

Even though I didn't see the original Bob the Ball, I loved the sequel! It's an amazing mix of styles, and it works quite well. I also found it to be pretty darn funny, especially in the way strange stuff always seemed to happen.

Dragonball N Dragonball N

A thing of beauty.

This animation was purely genious. Jamesweb, I salute your artistic talent and wit. Even though it's not as flashy as some other animations, it's absolutely hilarious. Good work, I hope to see more in the future!