mostlyharmless2kmostlyharmless2k

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

juice (.) juice (.)

Great!

Oh man, that was awesome. I laughed so hard! A little predictable, but that's ok.

Particle Man!1!@! yay! Particle Man!1!@! yay!

I've been waiting for someone to do this for so very long... Great job! You should really keep making TMBG vids.

Nordon: Adventures ep.1 Nordon: Adventures ep.1

Twas OK

I think the whole style may have some potential. It has sort of an epic feel to it. I think with a lot more practice, you could be one of the forerunners of the flash people on this site. I think that when you're writing the written dialogue, you should proofread it more carefully, because a typo will distract from the story. I think there should be more action, definitely. I liked your choice of music, but I can't really say I don't like it because I kinda wrote it. But back to the style. The font did a lot to enhance the feel of the flash, and so did the old-style drawings and stuff. The guy I think should be made more carefully.

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

Meh

If you're going to make a flash thing that you actually want people to spend time on, don't make the music a 4 second loop. I couldn't stand to customize that damn van for more than 30 seconds because of the repetative music.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Addicting.

I played this game for around 5 hours one day. I don't know why... it's just fun to play. I went to a lan party, and rather than play lan games, most of the people near me were playing this game and showing off their racer.

{Sea Of Memories} [2:52] {Sea Of Memories} [2:52]

Very strange

Hmm... in theory, this is a nice style. Unfortunately, when you have ambient strings playing a half step off from everything else, it just sounds kinda... wrong. Also, I wonder - did you use a drum loop? It just seems kinda out of place. I don't know...

xXNovaXx responds:

Yeah, i changed the time signiture a little.... No i didnt use a drum loop, but thanks for you review.

-xXNovaXx-

The voice The voice

Not bad

It's pretty good for a loop. It kinda reminds me of some sort of insanity or something. Would be great for a scene with a crazy homicidal clown or something. Or maybe something else that I've completely missed.

Goldnog responds:

Nah I don't think you missed anything.

Chronic Chaos Chronic Chaos

Pretty good!

Well, this song wasn't bad to listen to at all. I could see it as sort of a final showdown between someone and a giant pimp boss or something. Sort of a gangsta/battle music. Pretty cool.

illumatiks responds:

haha thanx, it was an idea that i didnt rele look intot hat much so its not finished thats why its so repetitive